Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday early dinner waiting for the cheese cake

I tried a recipe from a blog I found on StumbleUpon, if you don't StumbleUpon yet you should try it.

The blog is a food blog called Not Enough Cinnamon.  

The recipe is for a stuffed pesto and cream cheese baked chicken with mozzarella. It turned out excellent!!

It was delicious and the recipe on the blog was easy to follow. I will definitely try other recipes from that web site. So check it out.

I linked to the recipe above but here are pics of my success.

 Simple, inexpensive ingredients, you might even have them already. I used 5 large chicken breasts.

 mixing up the cream cheese and pesto

 Stuffing the fillets

 The marinara and mozzarella go on top. Be generous with both.

 Out of the oven and smelled crazy good!!

 Ready to eat.

Give it a try and let me know how it turns out!


No comments: